4 April 2012

Bunnies & Kids in the Sun

Happy Easter!

I was blessed to find a friendly family with sweet bunnies: Francesca, Pippin, & Joseph.
These brave and boisterous bunnies hopped and hopped while my kids tried to wait patiently to get a pet or a cuddle! Finally, Joseph gave in and let my son even hold him quite a bit!

Photographically, this was a challenging shoot: moving kids, moving bunnies, full & strong sun and then we moved into a different area that was splotchy with shadows.

I liked the little bunny ear shadows in this one, though!
I practiced & learned a bit more about positioning the reflector. I wish I had asked the mom to hold the diffuser above the kids - that probably would have helped. But what I finally decided on was trying to face them away from the light and then bouncing back light onto them with the gold reflector. I think it turned out all right - but I know I've got a lot to learn.


The speed of the kids & bunnies definitely challenged my camera knowledge and I was pleased with how quickly I was able to adjust things in between shots.




Post a Comment