1 March 2012

March: Taking Time for Play

I love the products from the Paper Coterie! Although Shutterfly is my go-to company for photo products, I've bought a few from the Paper Coterie and love the creative options that they have and the quality of their products. Whereas Shutterfly can produce what I want the way I want it, the Paper Coterie inspires new ideas.
And here's one:

On their blog they've dedicated the month of March to taking time to play with a photo scavenger hunt. I've decided that this will give me ideas and help me look for the smiles and fun that are already around me. I am thankful for this timely challenge and look forward to the opportunity to open my eyes, again, to the beauty around me.

The winners get a $150 gift card to use in the store which would definitely inspire me further :)













So here I am, off into March to have fun and photograph it! Hope you'll join me...


Post a Comment