29 March 2012

Lightroom Learning


I thought I would share a screenshot of my work in progress. I recently watched a series of amazing tutorials from Pretty Presets that I highly recommend. Having never actually read any of the information about Lightroom, I have just learned by trial and error. Well, I must say that these tutorials are so helpful!

Most notably, I learned about the toggle switch (in the adjustment brush area) that allows you to make one brush that affects more than one area. For instance, one brush that would simultaneously increase brightness, lower clarity & lower sharpness. Before I pushed that tiny button, I was making individual brushes for each action. Talk about a waste of time!!
She also explained what the "auto mask" button actually does.

If you are newer to lightroom, or are wanting to learn how it works - I highly recommend this series of tutorials!
Happy editing!
Post a Comment