29 October 2011

The "A" family

I was able to have the chance to photograph our friends, the A family, around the school campus. They were super flexible with a rainy day and we just ran up to the University for about thirty minutes.
I think this was my first chance to photograph a couple by themselves and I was challenged to think of unique poses that aren't awkward - and then to find a way to communicate my ideas to them. I had done a bit of research before the shoot, though and we tried a few of those poses.

I'm glad we know each other and they were really patient with me -
Here are my favourites for your enjoyment!
As always, any constructive criticism is truly and readily welcomed!










I think this is my favorite one:
I love the colors and the playfulness -
I think it captures some of their great personalities!



Post a Comment